Differing results on querying embedded or remote server

Hi there folks,

I just moved plenty of integration tests to run on a server started embedded instead of a remote server started upfront. And suddenly, with the same data setup, a test is failing. I dropped and recreated both databases again with the same setup script, but the same error occurred. So I started to debug and found out, that the server responses are differing. While the remote server only delivers a list of ORIDs, the embedded server delivers a list of OVertexDocuments. I wonder, if this is a bug or intentional? Is this related to some sort of configuration? I did not changed the default config, neither of the embedded nor the remote server.

Best regards,

Marius

To further elaborate. This was the original query

SELECT DISTINCT
              conversations,
              conversations.uuid as key,
              conversations.in("${t<AttendsConversation>()}")[@rid != :me] as conversationPartners
            FROM(
              SELECT out("${t<AttendsConversation>()}") as conversations FROM :me UNWIND conversations
            )

Fired against the remote server, conversationPartners is an array of ORIDs. Fired against the Embedded OrientDB connection, it is an array of full-blown documents.

Using this query instead (Notice the additional .@rid in the 4th row)

SELECT DISTINCT
              conversations,
              conversations.uuid as key,
              conversations.in("${t<AttendsConversation>()}")[@rid != :me].@rid as conversationPartners
            FROM(
              SELECT out("${t<AttendsConversation>()}") as conversations FROM :me UNWIND conversations
            )

makes it the same for both remote and embedded. Is this intentional?