Dear OrientDB developers
Hello, I am Jiaqi Zuo, a master student from Carnegie Mellon University. I am doing a course project: writing an on-line encyclopedia of database management systems. Here is the link: https://dbdb.io/
I am really interested in OrientDB and am willing to summarize some information about OrientDB. However, I meet the following problems and I cannot find relevant information in the latest documentation. Thus, I come here and hope you can help me get better knowledge of OrientDB. The problems are as follows:
- Does OrientDB support foreign key constraints?
- Does OrientDB support query compilation e.g., code generation or JIT optimizations? How does it do this?
- Query execution? What query processing model does OrientDB support (e.g., iterator vs. vectorized)? What kind of intra-query parallelism does it support?
- What kind of storage models does OrientDB support (e.g., N-ary Storage Model, Decomposition Storage Model)?
- How is OrientDB’s underlying storage manager implemented?
I will be very appreciated if you can help me with those problems.